How do you campaign for Bernie Sanders, a self-described democratic socialist, in Wyoming, the most Republican state in the nation?
James Sempsey, founder of Wyoming for Bernie, describes how he’s doing it — and why Sanders is actually slightly to the right of President Dwight Eisenhower.
- Wyoming for Bernie (on Facebook)
- Bernie Sanders blasts Lloyd Blankfein (VIDEO)
- the 1956 Republican Party platform
- “If it turns out to be Jeb versus Hillary we would love that and either outcome would be fine. We could live with either one. … It’s Rand Paul or Ted Cruz versus someone like Elizabeth Warren that would be everybody’s worst nightmare.” (from Wall Street Republicans’ dark secret: Hillary Clinton 2016, in Politico)
- Audio beds: Boop, Twitterflated, and By Grace, by Podington Bear